*The Super Gameboy 2 has the correct speed timing when palying gameboy games. The original Super Gameboy 1 has an issue where all the games play 2% faster than the original. This is a problem for speedrunning(If you use SDA timing) where you have to multiple your time by 2% to get the correct normal time of the speedrun.
After 2 days, WizWar100 manages to speedrun Battletoads GB on the *SGB2 with the final time of 10:55, which beats SuperNes’s time of 11:48 on the SGB2 which he held the record for.
If you like the video please give a like, comment, share and subscribe to Lazyworkcreations to support the show.
Check out my site: http://www.lazyworkcreations.com
Let’s Play Channel Wiz Hitman: http://bit.ly/1l5p9QF
Ways to Help WizWar100:
– Subscribe to WizWar100 here: http://bit.ly/1qSpbmt
– Donate on Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/WizWar100
– Help me out on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/WizWar100
– Join WizWar100’s team on Freedom!: http://www.freedom.tm/via/LazyWorkCreations
– If you’re using Adblock please consider whitelisting my videos. I don’t use unskippable ads and I know they are annoying when you want to enjoy the videos. But the ads help contribute a bit to continue doing my video game reviews.
Get Discounts on Games:
Get 5% off games on GMG: https://greenmangaming.mention-me.com/m/ol/rsi-al-mok
Get Some Video Games: https://www.g2a.com/r/wizwar100